Thinking of Selling? Now is a Great Time to Sell!
We offer a no obligation, no charge market analysis in preparation for a possible listing. Call for a complimentary consultation if you are considering a sale.
- There are many, qualified potential buyers eager to buy now.
- Lenders have the funds and very favorable interest rates for buyers.
- Buyer demand is high, so sellers still receive market value for their practice.
- The low 15% capital gains federal tax rate is set to expire the end of next year.
- The majority of the practice’s sale price is capital gains.
- The top income rate of 35% for ordinary income could revert to 39.6%.
- Returning to a capital gain of 28% and an ordinary income rate of 39.6% could result in additional taxes of greater than $11,000 for each $100,000 in sale price.